Looked at the clock. Vessey was eleven minutes a night, at work and I'm ready to go home. Villa near the forest. I got home ,and I was the only live,Inside refrigerator was always something to eat ,and the food I had no problem. Room was dark and the light from the window into the room light was shining. I sat on a rocking chair . I have to quantitative Movement seat, I closed my eyes to relax a little. Shortly after I wake up. Hour 2: 20 Minutes AM. I noticed a serious look on myself. I listen carefully, the house was very quiet,the sound doesn't come of out, I looked at the gun on the table was a little distance. I have to act fast, as if somehow I was glued to the chair. Take a look at the guns and half was dark. I quantitative movement , I heard the thundering voice choked .The was not illusion!, I've collected all the pluck, physical leap from darkness to me, I threw myself into the table, to handle guns and gun down and I fell on the floor before. Heavy object on my body, but I want on my backwards, but it was heavy , muffled roar near My ears. But she put his hand on the gun I am. her warm breath on my face I saw her sharp claws eats. Cat's claw is a large, closed my eyes again I was all. Last time I opened my eyes slowly return. It was not my cat. I'm back and ready to grab a gun and shoot quickly. But from what I saw was surprised. Big cat was sitting on my chair and looked at me. sHe had returned. Tigra was in my house. i got up slowly.
Tigra smiled and said: hello! I did not see each other again. Gather yourself! I'd kill you if you do not stare at me now? Gun was still in the Tigra, carefully placed the gun on the table. Slow thought of seeing you happy!:I Hope
-I say, not right! You're missing And you escaped from the institution That night, ,I All time think to you.
:I did not disappear and ran away!. me Nearly died, then to your order?
-I? Why I Want you to die? You're the best Treasure for The company. In the first miracle of genetics. I'm not crazy and you donot have something that I want to kill you?!. Although i was resentful and angry and wants Tnbyht wrong, I killit?
I noticed the vacillation cold Tigra. sHe still was not sure. I looked at her, Tigra syncretist of human DNA and the tiger, after months of attempts and failures of the first row of the institution was able to make that a reality. If a man's intelligence and strong muscles and sharp claws of a tiger, Aram went ahead and said you better hush! .asharh Convention I went to the tail, I'll prove to you that I did not do this, you girl Beautiful and dangerous to me, follow me ... I went to the other side of the building. I turned on the lights, we entered the Greenhouse. Here are the most similar to the forest where tigers had designed. And side table was one of the trees that I was working on it and ate food. The room was Tigra here. From the day she was born, I Giving her here
1) Get a photo of someone you want to manipulate and once you have that, start looking through the stock photos and photography sections for a photo of an animal, but make sure that the lighting conditions and angle that the photo is taken at are similar in both photos. You may need to use more than one photo and take elements of each for different areas of the face/body.
2) Copy the animal's face onto the model's and lower the opacity of the layer
3) Use 'Free Transform' tool to resize and rotate the animal's face to fit the model's face better and use the liquify tool to make finer adjustments.
4) At this point you may want to duplicate the layer of the model and smooth out her face (essentially make her face flat as if they don't have a nose). The patch tool is handy for this, but simply using the eyedropper and painting in the face works just as well.
5) Change the blending option for the layer that has the animal face. You may want to use multiply to darken the face. You may find it useful to duplicate the animal layer and play around with different combinations of opacity and blending options.
6) Tidy up the picture, use the eraser tool to clean up any left over backgrounds from the animal photo. Use the dodge and burn tools to lighten and darken areas as required. Pay attention to lighting and add shadows and highlights as required.
7) You may need to paint in fur to make the image more consistent. I don't think I've had a single photomanip where I haven't had to paint in some fur. Start off with a base colour, and then add darker and lighter layers. I personally like to use different layers for each colour of fur that I add. To draw the fur, I just use the dune grass brush, though there are far better ones around if you just do a search here in dA. You may find it useful to set the brush to paint in the direction/angle of the mouse strokes (you can set this in the brush settings).
8) Paint the lips/eyes/ears/teeth on separate layers as required
9) If the colour/saturation in any part of your photomanipulation doesn't quite match up with other areas, use adjustment layers to get them blending in better with the other layers. This is usually necessary if you're working with several different photos.
I also recommend checking out the tutorial by as well [link]
Let me know how you go if you attempt it! I'd love to see the result
almost tempted to ask for few personal ones honestly. like commissions, but i don't have money.
Could you do one with snow leopard fur?
What is her opinion? Does she like it, or was the make up better? ^^
I'm not sure yet. My note hasn't been read yet and it looks like she hasn't logged in for a couple of weeks. I guess we'll find out soon enough as I'm keen to hear what she thinks of it too
This is amazingly done!!! =